In this series of post I will share my experience using Ubuntu Desktop for software development. I plan to experiment with many different tools, languages, editors, development environments, SDKs, etc., so the posts will include various installation and setup steps which I plan to keep short and mostly independent of each other.
Installation And Configuration
- My Choice of Hardware, Host Operating System, Virtualization Product and Linux Distribution
- Installing VirtualBox
- Creating a Virtual Machine
- Installing Ubuntu Desktop into the Virtual Machine
- Minimal Ubuntu Desktop Configuration
- Installing And Configuring AWS CLI on Ubuntu Desktop
- Installing And Configuring git and GitHub on Ubuntu Desktop
- Installing And Configuring VS Code on Ubuntu Desktop and Git Workflow
- Installing Node and NPM on Ubuntu Desktop
- Installing TypeScript on Ubuntu Desktop
You must be logged in to post a comment.